Do you have a bully breed?

• Total voters
Brew would never pass that šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
I felt the same way about Luc for a while. I didn't think he would ever pass the part of the test where they have to sit calmy and stay in place while another person and dog come up to us. The people have to talk and shake hands. The other dog is supposed to be calm but the only dog available for the test was the testers puppy. He was not calm. More like... :wee:lol:

Luc amazed me with his calmness. He did stand up at one point and take a few steps forward, but the tester cut him a little slack because the puppy was jumping all over the place. Overall Luc was great and I am very proud of him.

I felt the same way about Luc for a while. I didn't think he would ever pass the part of the test where they have to sit calmy and stay in place while another person and dog come up to us. The people have to talk and shake hands. The other dog is supposed to be calm but the only dog available for the test was the testers puppy. He was not calm. More like... :wee:lol:

Luc amazed me with his calmness. He did stand up at one point and take a few steps forward, but the tester cut him a little slack because the puppy was jumping all over the place. Overall Luc was great and I am very proud of him.
Awwww thatā€™s awesome! Brew would be crying and lunging and trying to play. And people he would either also lunge and cry to say hi or growl depending on the person and I never know in advance which. Usually like 99% itā€™s friendly but still.

Corona (8 years old) & Kaluah (12 years old) pitties
IMG_7176.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom