blue laced wyandottes & royal palms

Picco

Songster
12 Years
Mar 14, 2007
NY
I would like to buy some hatching eggs. I would like 12 BLR wyandotte eggs, and 12 royal palm turkey eggs. I wont be able to start incubation until the middle of May. If anyone has these rare breeds or knows where to get them please let me know. Thanks.

I have seen some on Ebay. I, too, am looking and that would be my best advice as to finding them. I think I saw someone here or on the old board who had them at one time. If someone has more then 12, I'll take a dozen too! (after Picco gets 12, of course!
wink.png
)

I know my friend Stacy has BLRW. Her web site is www.creativelees.com. I have 6 gorgeous babies downstairs that I got from her and some eggs in the `bator, too.
smile.png

She has turkeys as well, but I do not remember what breeds she has.
smile.png

Thanks for the link! I see an asterisk by the BLRW's. I may be wrong, but I think they might not be available until Aug.

I can ask her if you like. It may be due to previous orders, but I'm not positive. I'll direct her to this link and let her post.
smile.png
(She's Hazelton Farm on BYC.
smile.png
)

Last edited:
Hello, I do have some BLRW eggs available from time to time. I had put on the website not available for a while due to the fact that I wasn't sure if I'd have a roo or not. We did get a lovely roo back in Jan. from Laurie Adams for our hens. I just haven't updated the website.
I can't do any turkey eggs at this time. I have a lot of orders for the eggs and a standing order from a local hatchery for any poults I hatch out this year.
hmm.png

Stacy

Thanks everyone! I'll check back in a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom