Bella Vista Arkansas Laws

Saying hi from Siloam Springs, welcome...
I have no idea though. I did a search... saw some conversations, including on this site.
I think a call to town hall or something along those lines might help. Or even contacting animal control? They MIGHT have some insight... and either know the answer or know who to ask.
I don't know if the number on this page is for animal control or just for the city in general but there is an email contact on the page specifically for animal control.
https://www.bellavistaar.gov/government/departments/animal_control/index.php

Does anyone know if your allowed chickens and ducks in Bella Vista Arkansas. Couldn't find a answer online.
Hi, I also live in Bella Vista. I have found conflicting information. The City allows 4hens no roosters. Can only have in backyard or side yard. And must be over 25ft away from neighbors property lines. But the BVPOA says NO Chickens. Well, with everything going on right now I figured fresh eggs would be very helpful. So we got chickens anyway our property is plenty big enough they won't be noticed to much.

I have found conflicting information.
That sounds quite typical of both politics and internet searches.
I guess you can either call and find out or, try it out and see what happens.
I sometimes think even about driving laws and how many of them we are just not aware of. There's no simple list for dummies out there for these things.
Kind of glad I live outside city limits where I am and don't have to worry about my lawn or anything. :)
Side note... if you want quiet birds you can always try muscovy ducks.

Hi, I also live in Bella Vista. I have found conflicting information. The City allows 4hens no roosters. Can only have in backyard or side yard. And must be over 25ft away from neighbors property lines. But the BVPOA says NO Chickens. Well, with everything going on right now I figured fresh eggs would be very helpful. So we got chickens anyway our property is plenty big enough they won't be noticed to much.
HI! How is it going since?
We were just looking at moving to Bella Vista and this is our only concern.
If we couldn't take our babies (pet chickens and a turkey), we might just not do this...I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of my feather-y pets....PLUS, I also think this IS the time to have the ability to eat whatever you can from your own yard, including, occasional eggs left behind by the birdies.
I'd love to hear an update form you! Thank you, in advance! : )

HI! How is it going since?
We were just looking at moving to Bella Vista and this is our only concern.
If we couldn't take our babies (pet chickens and a turkey), we might just not do this...I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of my feather-y pets....PLUS, I also think this IS the time to have the ability to eat whatever you can from your own yard, including, occasional eggs left behind by the birdies.
I'd love to hear an update form you! Thank you, in advance! : )
Hello! : )
I'm not sure if you saw my question on the 6th but I'm wondering if you are still in Bella Vista and have chickens.
I'm looking to move there and would like to take my babies along!!
Woudl you mind sharing any updates? I sure hope all is well with your feathery ones! : )

The city allows them but the POA does not. There are some areas that are not in the POA but are in the city and they can do whatever theyd like (like the donkeys off of Euston. That property is not governed by the POA) With that said, there are hundreds of residents that have chickens and if they don't escape, it is unlikely the POA will ever know.

Back
Top Bottom