banties in middle TN/north AL?

cgjsmith

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2007
tennessee
I'm looking for some banties (preferably hens as the two roosters I have fight when ever another rooster comes anywhere near) or babies to add to my banty flock. I would love some different breeds but I like mutts as well. I don't have alot of money so if you are willing to sell them cheap I'd be glad to have them. I live in southern middle TN and can travel a little bit to get to them. Thanks ya'll ya'll have been invaluable with the help starting this venture. Crystal S

Crystal, southern middle TN covers a pretty big area. Are you any where near Lawrenceburg? Our poultry club is having a poultry sale on April 28th in Lawrenceburg, several different breeds will be up for sale. Some pet and breeder quality birds will be there.

I have a pair of Salmon Faverolle Bantams that are around 4 weeks old. I would be willing to let go. I am in AL 20 miles from Chattanooga Tn. I am asking $ $ 15.00 for them and I can drive a ways to meet you. I am not interested in shipping. You can email me if you prefer [email protected]

Jim njay where would you want to meet? somewhere around 24 or or in the mountains? I live in Lynchburg but travel to winchester Cowan area twice a week its just a hop skip and a jump to get me down there. what do they look like (not that it matters) they sound really intresting
smile.png

Robin I live in Lynchburg. My hubby said your about an hour and a half away what are the times ect I might just take a day trip
smile.png

C

Last edited:
Would Mount Eagle be OK? I could run up there easily. They have a flea market right on 24 and it is easy to find so maybe we could meet there. If you know an easier place let me know. There is also the place you turn off I24 to goto Winchester. I am free anytime as I am retired so you name the time and let me know the place.

Tomorrow would be ok with me. At the Flea Market parking lot, what time, Afternoon is best for me. Please send me an email and I will give you my cell # in case we get crossed up somehow.
[email protected] Thanks

Back
Top Bottom