Adding square footage to cattle panel hoop coop

Oh - I thought you meant where are the rules originating, not what are the actual rules that were changed.

They changed the rules about what can be seen in the backyard from the street. Anything that can be seen has to conform to architectural specs right down to a dog house or kiddie pool.

Absurd. We're in the middle-of-nowhere desert. No one cares except a few bureaucratic busybodies who want to increase their revenues and overreach.

They'd do better to turn their time and attention to the massive meth and fentanyl addiction and corresponding crime waves that plague this town.

Sucks for us because we have a corner lot with a chain link fence and you can see into our entire yard. I hate it (privacy???) but it's not my house.

Anyway, I scrapped the whole thing. The extensions were too cumbersome and the hoop coop was too long. I'll come up with something else. Thank you for trying to help with this mess!

Last edited:
Worse: a historical society.

There is nothing historical about these run down, drug-infested neighborhoods. It's ridiculous. How about repairing our pothole slalom roads, instead? 🙄

Back
Top Bottom