Wood duck(s)

HereChickies

Chirping
Nov 7, 2018
Wisconsin
Hello to all.. I am looking for a wood duck, duckling(s), or a pair. Younger the better as we would like to raise them up on the farm with us. I have been searching everywhere and can't seem to find any for sale right now. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Hello to all.. I am looking for a wood duck, duckling(s), or a pair. Younger the better as we would like to raise them up on the farm with us. I have been searching everywhere and can't seem to find any for sale right now. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Here's the problem with wood ducks. They're quiet,don't lay eggs and they're only for decoration. Are you SURE you want to raise a duck like this? Here's the picture of one of them below.

Vintage Wooden Duck Decoy : Village Antiques LLC | Ruby Lane

Here's the problem with wood ducks. They're quiet,don't lay eggs and they're only for decoration. Are you SURE you want to raise a duck like this? Here's the picture of one of them below.

Vintage Wooden Duck Decoy : Village Antiques LLC | Ruby Lane
Haha. Nice of you to take time out of your day to write such a useless reply. Woody the duckling disagrees on the appearance.

Attachments

• 20210602_090333.jpg
    20210602_090333.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom