Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

Mum will have dementia after the eldest has finished with her.:lol: Much like myself, the eldest is not short of opinions, or the faculties to voice them.:rolleyes:
It's complicated. We are on the job as much as Mum and circumstances allow for. Mum lives independently. Nobody died. Mum is very upset. Youngest feeling guilty because she drove away without making sure mum got to her car. Eldest is just pissy about the whole thing and doesn't understand how youngest and mum could feck up something that simple.
Hopefully the £140.00 taxi bill will help drive to concentrate mum's mind.

Yeah I know, I'm not sounding very empathetic, but I've knowm mum since my early twenties and lived with her for a number of years and she's still my friend.:th:D

Last edited:
Two and a half hours today. It stayed dry and mostly sunny but got a lot cooler close to dusk.
P5120739.JPG
P5120742.JPG
P5120741.JPG
P5120743.JPG

Mum will have dementia after the eldest has finished with her.:lol: Much like myself, the eldest is not short of opinions, or the faculties to voice them.:rolleyes:
It's complicated. We are on the job as much as Mum and circumstances allow for. Mum lives independently. Nobody died. Mum is very upset. Youngesst feeling guilty because she drove away without making sure mum got to her car. Eldest is just pissy about the whole think and doesn't understand how youngest and mum could feck up something that simple.
Hopefully the £140.00 taxi bill will help drive to concentrate mum's mind.

Yeah I know, I'm not sounding very empathetic, but I've knowm mum since my early twenties and lived with her for a number of years and she's still my friend.:th:D
Families are complicated things...

...I think I understand my chickens better, maybe.
:gig

Back
Top Bottom