Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Glad you are all okay, @Swiss! We just had rain here, nothing exciting. This time.
BBQ that food from the frig! And consider at least a portable generator, or best, a whole house generator. We have a Generax (sp?) and it's been great for our peace of mind, living in the country as we do.
Mary
We are working on saving up for something. Luckily, the fridge was fairly empty, so I'm not super concerned about it. But yeah... it is pretty annoying to have to worry about it...

Oh, my @Swiss @troyer @aart Glad you guys are ok. Nothing on this side besides my own storm with the darn mice. They are not eating the bait. I have make sure all are inside and pick up the boxes before they come out. I am tired of the run around. Next, I am putting glue straps to see if they trip on them. I did put some DE but they are getting closer to the darn coop now. They come from holes on the ground and these chickens don't help either cause they also dig everywhere. Any other ideas? Don't have a 22,lol
How about this?
https://www.animaltrapsandsupplies.com/products/victor-tin-cat-mouse-trap-with-window-m308.html
We have the one without the window on top. We are satisfied with it.

How about this?
https://www.animaltrapsandsupplies.com/products/victor-tin-cat-mouse-trap-with-window-m308.html
We have the one without the window on top. We are satisfied with it.

@Dreamzchaser I agree with Troyer, this is what I have used. I stick a hunk of peanut butter in the middle and it works great! It's a live trap, so you'll have to deal with them after, but at least you won't have to run around collecting the poison.

My dad once used poison to kill mice. Turns out they just stored it in a couch in their garage. My husband bought the couch from them when we were dating. When we went to move the couch, all the poison pellets fell out of it. I used to joke that he would never have problems with mice in his new apartment 😆

Well, they are already running around like their castle even with me walking inside. Sussex, one of the speckle sussexes doesn't want to go inside and every night I have to bring her in,lol spoiled brat,lol However, they finally took all the bait from the traps. Don't know if they took it with them to hide or what. Put nothing tonight. I don't like the idea of poison might be out there and girls finding it nor to dispose of them alive nor dead. Gives me the yucks just to think about it. Will see what I can find on the stores around tomorrow. Nothing like the old killing traps and done.

Screenshot_20240522_225111_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom