Pics
I just love the coloring. Even if she turned out not cuckoo, I'd still love having one or a few like her. :love

I probably said this before about sex-linked chicks but mine are, and I ignore it. Just today I had a gal asking about buying some of my chicks but wishes she could just get pullets. I could tell her which ones were, but then what am I doing selling someone else 6 chicks with 5 of them known roosters? I couldn't do that.
You will end up with many beautiful babies out of your Bobbi eggs! I seriously can’t wait to see them!! And yes, haha the sex link feature would only be useful in babies I would like to keep for myself 😂 I now have a lavender silkie baby and I’m crossing my fingers he can be a boy so that I can get a million lavender split babies from all my hens and finally be able to have more lavender chicks after the splits are bred back or to each other. 💜

You will end up with many beautiful babies out of your Bobbi eggs! I seriously can’t wait to see them!! And yes, haha the sex link feature would only be useful in babies I would like to keep for myself 😂 I now have a lavender silkie baby and I’m crossing my fingers he can be a boy so that I can get a million lavender split babies from all my hens and finally be able to have more lavender chicks after the splits are bred back or to each other. 💜
Oh, yes. There is a great advantage when we can choose a chick or two to keep and it's what we want sex-wise!!

You know I'll be posting pictures as soon as they hatch! I am excited!! :yesss::wee

Back
Top Bottom